jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

how u enjoy urself

1. winbo profile image56
    winboposted 5 years ago

myself.. By watching movie

1. anjegirl profile image60
      anjegirlposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Twenty four hours of non-stop crazy-sexy-cool sex with no food and no phones and no one to interrupt my SEX and oh, by the way, I am 60---that is my niece in the picture.

1. Pearldiver profile image85
        Pearldiverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow... that's almost as Solo as skiing new powder at 6000ft.. big_smile

1. anjegirl profile image60
          anjegirlposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That is my second love snow skiing---I have been doing that for forty years as well---I don't do husbands but always have a long term booty baby on stand-by and when I lived in the mountains in Northern New Mexico over the last four years my booty baby was a ski patrolman, so we did both together---I never get these women who haven't had sex in decades-----and they expect their husbands not to cheat---I have a male libido

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Koh Nee Chi Wahhhhhh...

I jump off the top of mountains and hope on the way down that I don't start an avalanche! smile

1. ImKarn23 profile image79
      ImKarn23posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Play a little poker..

1. gregas profile image76
        gregasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like to play poker too, write, a lot of solo time for thinking, a little TV time and time with my best buddy, Harley. My girlfriend is in Calif. and I am retired, so right now I have time for this. Greg

3. dmop profile image78
    dmopposted 5 years ago

Playing and writing music, and Hubs of course. Just hanging out with my kids and learning how thing are in their lives.

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I enjoy nature so I drive to woods and lakes to capture animals and beautiful scenes.

working