jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can anyone help me in finding a gift for my girlfriend...???

1. profile image54
    true-luvposted 6 years ago

Can anyone help me in finding a gift for my girlfriend...???

2. profile image54
    true-luvposted 6 years ago

thanks...J-nevil...but she is in her school days and i want a gift which she does not have to hide from her parents..

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I know I always enjoy it when my boyfriend sends me flowers.  How about a pretty necklace, bracelet, or earrings?  Most girls love jewelry:)  What does she enjoy doing, or what are her hobbies?  You could get her something like that.  There is always the option of chocolates and a stuffed animal!  They are so cute! By the way, just to let you know, most girls enjoy whatever their bf gives them.  Just because you gave it to her will make it special and will make her happy!!I hope these help. 
    Good luck!!

4. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

Do you know her favorite store? You could either go there and buy her something from the store (if it doesn't fit or she wants to change it she could do so after the holidays, don't be upset with her) or you could just get her a gift card to the store and let her choose for herself.

The fact that you noticed which is her favorite store should make her happy. Hope this helped.

5. xethonxq profile image64
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I vote for an iPad if she's at all technologically minded and loves diversity with her electronics. smile

6. SherryDigital profile image60
    SherryDigitalposted 6 years ago

Most girls love flowers and plants. Or crafts.
    You can make her an inexpensive terrarium out of a beautiful old jar, polished stones, rocks, moss and small plants.
    Google search how to make them.
    Potted plants are also nice since they don't die right away.
    A bonsai tree is something she can keep growing with her for years.

I would be really happy if someone got me a bunch of organic seeds, some dirt and pretty pots to plant them in. That would be something nice that you two could do together later. Do a little research on which plants grow in your area the best.

I plan on making my boyfriend's Christmas present this year. I will be writing a hub about it this week.
    Good luck!
    -SherryD

working