prektjr.dc profile image 84

When is it okay to change your adult children's bedrooms after they move out?

In the past few months, one son has married and the other has leased a house of his own while going to college nearby. I asked them if it was okay to change the rooms into an office and guest room and both say it is okay. I seem to have more difficulty with it being changed than they do!! Are they being nice or do you think that it really is okay? Gramma says I should wait just in case the college boy needs to move back, but I think he will come back if he wants. His room is completely empty...he took it all! So it should be okay to make a guest room...right??

arksys profile image92

Best Answer Irfan (arksys) says

frugalfamily profile image79

Brenda Trott, M.Ed (frugalfamily) says

I Am Rosa profile image87

Rosa Marchisella (I Am Rosa) says

prektjr.dc profile image84

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) says

wychic profile image80

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

henrywilliamson1 profile image61

henrywilliamson1 says