prektjr.dc profile image 88

When is it okay to change your adult children's bedrooms after they move out?

In the past few months, one son has married and the other has leased a house of his own while going to college nearby. I asked them if it was okay to change the rooms into an office and guest room and both say it is okay. I seem to have more difficulty with it being changed than they do!! Are they being nice or do you think that it really is okay? Gramma says I should wait just in case the college boy needs to move back, but I think he will come back if he wants. His room is completely empty...he took it all! So it should be okay to make a guest room...right??

arksys profile image91

Best Answer Irfan (arksys) says

frugalfamily profile image80

Brenda Trott, M.Ed (frugalfamily) says

I Am Rosa profile image88

Rosa Marchisella (I Am Rosa) says

wychic profile image79

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

prektjr.dc profile image88

Debbie Carey (prektjr.dc) says

henrywilliamson1 profile image60

henrywilliamson1 says