Moon Daisy profile image 84

What is your earliest memory?

I remember looking into my sister's crib when she was a baby, and she was dressed in a yellow knitted woollen outfit. I must have been about 2. I also remember sitting on the stairs in my parents old house, and asking my grandparents, "Who are you?" And then they told me that they were my grandparents, and that I'd met them lots of times before! I think this was also when I was two, as I have a feeling that they'd come round to meet my new little sister.

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

• Moon Daisy profile image

Moon Daisy 2 years ago

Wow, what a difficult thing you had to go through. I can't imagine not remembering anything or anyone. Did your memory gradually come back I wonder, or did you re-learn how to do everything and who people were? Thank you for posting your story.