jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your earliest childhood memory?

1. Vanmil profile image61
    Vanmilposted 7 years ago

What is your earliest childhood memory?

2. profile image0
    miolunaposted 7 years ago

I remember my 4th birthday. My mom forgot some details of it and I remained her smile

3. umairabid profile image50
    umairabidposted 7 years ago

Em when my younger sister was born and I was only 3 at this age I remember when i see my newly born sister lying next to my mother and i was looking at her with my mouth open from where she come

4. Tagaroo profile image57
    Tagarooposted 7 years ago

My earliest childhood memory involves me and my older sister. My younger sister was still a sleeping baby, which would have made me approximately 2 years old. I recall playing with a stuffed Big Bird that my big sister kept trying to take away from me. I started crying, and then a pair of hands came and lifted me into a playpen where I was told to lay down and close my eyes. Strange what the brain chooses to recall, isn't it?!

5. milenaamr profile image68
    milenaamrposted 7 years ago

Three years of age I remember my grandpa. It is very vague memories. It is a nice memories of him, not long after that he has past away so that is the only memories I have from him and my first one that I remember.

6. profile image51
    Mr. Complianceposted 7 years ago

My earliest childhood memory is when I was a little boy around 2 and a half and I had hernia surgery and my godmother bought me a toy van filled with hershey kisses.

7. Nellieanna profile image81
    Nellieannaposted 7 years ago

Christmas in Del Rio when I discovered my gift ahead of time.  I'd been naughty and ran & hid under the bed in case my deed merited any scolding.  The bed was caty-cornered in the corner and I saw 4 little wooden legs sticking down.  I crawled on to the area and found a little roll-top desk, just my size and realized it was to be for me.  I may have thought Santa just stopped by and delivered it early, since we lived so far south.  LOL

working