MarieLB profile image 83

What sort of silly/fun thing did you do in your teens that still makes you smile or even laugh?

At 16 I had to be creative to go out for some fun. My aunt said ok to go to shorthand classes My cousin told my aunt that he too had signed up for them and would 'keep and eye on me'. We wanted to go to the movies, but the timing was all wrong. Fred came up with a plan. We walked in halfway through the movie, then sat in to see the first half !! We thought it so clever, and repeated the exercise many times after that. For years we had much fun giggling about !! I still do. What sort of silly/fun thing did you do in your teens that still makes you smile or even laugh?

Austinstar profile image88

Best Answer Lela (Austinstar) says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 20 months ago

Hi Austinstar, isn't it amazing that when you think of those fun times, you feel good, as you did then! I can understand the thrill of a first car,and in those days you could sleep on the beach. I know I would not do that now.Thanks for sharing.

MarieLB profile image83

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) says