jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Tired of the hurt.....but still hopeful.....

1. Orchid Eyes profile image53
    Orchid Eyesposted 8 years ago

I don't know why I feel such a strong connection to this man. Please read my hubs and give me some advice because I'm too tired to talk to my friends about it anymore. My mind keeps switching sides......

HELP

1. profile image45
      Motherhood Trialsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I left you a comment on your hub. It was one of if not the latest you published ..Please go read it.Maybe even read it twice. best of luck .

2. Tamarii2 profile image59
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

WHEN YOU ASKED FOR HELP YOU'RE IN DEEP.BREAK THAT THOUGHT BY FORCING YOUR MIND TO LOOK UP.GET A BIBLE BECAUSE THERE IS A PRESCRIPTION INSIDE.PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 4 VERSE 7 AND 8.BY FAITH WE RECEIVE THIS AND IT WORKS.IT TELLS YOU TO THINK ON WHATSOEVER THINGS THAT ARE TRUE,HONEST,JUST PURE,LOVELY,GOOD REPORT,....ETC.BY THE TIME YOU THINK ON WHAT IS TRUE.ETC THINK OF TEN TRUE THINGS GO TO NEXT WORD...ETC.THE BIBLE STATES THAT THE PEACE OF GOD WILL COME ON YOU.BREAK THAT SPELL OVER YOU RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.THE ANSWER IS THERE TO BREAK THAT SPELL.YOU TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE.ENJOYING THE JOURNEY.PEACE

3. profile image0
    Hannah Whatleyposted 8 years ago

Wow...we should definitely share our posts with each other..I suggest you stop by my page and read some hubs and I shall do the same for you. Best wishes.

-h

working