jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it true 'A person who loves you the most, also hurts you the most'?

1. Cleanclover profile image47
    Cleancloverposted 8 years ago

Is it true 'A person who loves you the most, also hurts you the most'?

2. Suzanne Alicie profile image56
    Suzanne Alicieposted 8 years ago

When you look at raising children, you know that they love you and you love them but they continually hurt you when they are in the process of becoming adults. I believe that the love between two people makes them both vulnerable to great pain. So that when someone who loves you does hurt you it hurts more than when someone that you don't count on for love and support hurts you.

3. asipple profile image54
    asippleposted 8 years ago

Love is a curse. You fall in love and give that person everything you have. You hopefully get some of that back, but I can never own a Mustang with my kids. It's give and take. They do hurt the most no matter what. I can get harassed by clients all day, and come home and my wife could say 1 negative thing to me, That comment hurts more than all others for the day combined.

4. KNSarmiento4 profile image56
    KNSarmiento4posted 7 years ago

When you love a person, you become extremely vulnerable. So yes, it's very possible that the person who loves you the most, also hurts you the most. The point of a relationship is to get past the hurt feelings and problems together and love each other no matter what.

working