jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is It Rigth If A Mother Puts Her 13 Or 14 Year Old Son Out On The Streets?

1. profile image50
    misslady142posted 8 years ago

Is It Rigth If A Mother Puts Her 13 Or  14 Year Old Son Out On The Streets?

i would like to know should a mother have the right to put her own child out on the streets knowing that he has no were else to go .i wounder how she would be able to sleep at nigth.

2. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 8 years ago

NO--It is never okay for a mother to do that.  She also would get into a lot of trouble, legally, since the child is a minor.

If you know of someone who's done this, you need to report her, and find the child, before something awful happens to him.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but we're talking about a young child's welfare here, right?

3. profile image0
    sbeakrposted 8 years ago

If a child is delinquent enough to be kicked out at 13, he is likely either a danger to his mother or society, in which case authorities should be notified.

If she is the danger to her child by putting him in harm's way for selfish reasons, then authorities should, again, be notified.

4. profile image48
    albertagreekgirlposted 7 years ago

It's too bad the parents of Jasmine Richardson who at AGE 12, orchestrated the MURDER of her parents and her 8 year old brother wasn't put out on the street like the garbage she is.  Read the book Runaway Devil, a book written about the case by Remington and Zickefoose  This happened in Medicine Hat Alberta in 2006 I believe. This nasty little tart started to go off  the rails at age 11 in grade six if you can believe. Got into 'goth' culture *cough* and started 'dating' a 23 year old named Jeremy Steinke when she was only 12 and in grade 7...her parents who were great people by all accounts, obviously objected, and because they tried to keep their 12 year old at home, and away from a lecherous 23 year old *man* who wanted her for his girlfriend, they were murdered in cold blood by Jeremy and Jasmine.  Jeremy is serving life for his part in the murders, and dear sweet Jasmine will be out walking the streets free as a bird in a couple of years after murderously slitting her little brother's throat, (and then describing how he 'gurgled' as he died to the court)

There is no explanation as to why Jasmine turned out to be such a psychopathic waste of skin, her parents didn't abuse her, and she had a stable home life and every comfort.  Some kids are just BAD SEED, and if they're making your home life hell, get help! Call social workers and get them to take the kid into foster care until you can figure out a way to deal with the issues.  Of course no one ever expects their precious little daughter to turn into a psychopath, narcissist, sociopath all at once at age 12.  I'm sure these parents weren't anticipating getting stabbed to death for trying to responsibly parent their child either...GET HELP!