If a family offered to help you with housework/yardwork for free, would you acce

1. selkefam profile image59
    selkefamposted 8 years ago

If a family offered to help you with housework/yardwork for free, would you accept it?  Why? or Why

Our family REALLY wants to help our fellow Americans and have posted ads on Craigslist offering free help, but NO ONE has responded.  What are we doing wrong?  We love helping non-profits, but KNOW there are some regular people out there that could use a helping hand.  Perhaps they just don't have access to CL ads?

2. profile image48
    xaianeposted 7 years ago

I had not read your add, and wish you were living in the city of Loma Linda (CA), because my brother and his three children certainly need help in the cooking and cleaning. After his divorce, he found out he has diabetes, and still works long hours to provide for his family, specially for the ex wife wants, and he has a real hard time coming back home at the evening and having to cook and cleaning. One child lives with him but the other two come home often.
    If you know of a kind person who is on her 50's or 60's, and likes to feel wanted, that would be such a great help to my brother!
    thanks
    xaiane (joaohe@yahoo.com)

working