jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you keep track of your younger siblings?

1. NateSean profile image74
    NateSeanposted 8 years ago

Do you keep track of your younger siblings?

I have a little sister who is six years old and I always try to let her know I love her, even though I had a major falling out with our parents.

Do you have sibling still living at home and how often do you keep in touch with them?

2. OregonWino profile image70
    OregonWinoposted 8 years ago

I have a younger brother (17) who i have done a very por job of keeping in touch with...I feel very bad about that and being that he is quite a bit older than your siister, it is going to be harder to devlope a relationship with him.

I would say that you should do everythign you can to keep in touch with your sister, both she and you should not be punished because you have had a falling out with the parents!

Good luck!

3. nancyme profile image58
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Yes, i have a younger brother and sister. I always keep in touch with them. We talk almost every weekend. Just a quick call to check up on things. It's really nice and we all get along really well.

4. MazioCreate profile image71
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

I'm one of twelve children and except for two brothers and one sister who are now deceased, I am in contact with them all.  It may not be on a weekly basis we talk, but social media has really given us access to each other. If not my siblings on Facebook or the like, their children are, and I have great interactions that way.