jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best place to buy used or new baby clothes?

1. Naebop profile image55
    Naebopposted 8 years ago

What is the best place to buy used or new baby clothes?

The reason I ask is because I am interested in other people's ideas of where to purchase good used items. I am a frequent window shopper at AMVET and a few other local thrift stores. Or what department stores have the best buys for used or new baby clothes?

2. profile image46
    TelecomGuyposted 8 years ago

I'm not sure if Yahoo freecycle is available in your area but people are ALWAYS giving away baby clothes. You can even post wanted ads. Google it, it might be available.

3. new mum profile image55
    new mumposted 7 years ago

I live in Oxford - UK, and the best place by far is Carboots. They are usually almost new, some never worn, and it's a bargain!

You can also by on ebay.co.uk...

4. JacFoxill profile image56
    JacFoxillposted 7 years ago

The best place to get used Baby clothes is at rummage sales. Seriously.... Some people charge $.25 for nice clothes. I dont think I've spent more than $3 on any article of clothing that I got at a rummage. And sometimes the clothes have never been worn!! Its also a great place to get baby furniture and toys. You just wash 'em and they are practically brand new!

5. LeanneSmith profile image60
    LeanneSmithposted 5 years ago

I live in the UK too and there are lots of baby nearly new sales that are organised in our area. You can get everything from books and clothes to toys and equipment. The NCT do them all over I think too. We also have a local facebook group for all parents in the area (about 1000 members) so a lot of people sell items on there too. Could be worth having a look.

6. RikkiRay profile image70
    RikkiRayposted 3 years ago

I understand that babies grow out of their clothing pretty fast, but as for my kids, I always buy new clothing. I just believe that it is safer.
    I actually created a list of places I go shopping online, they are pretty cheap (like $5 a piece) and a lot of them offer free shipping.
    You can check it out here - http://rikkiray.hubpages.com/hub/Best-B … othes-2014