jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

do you think it is a good idea to hire a nanny if the kids are too much work?

1. Fresh_Flower profile image55
    Fresh_Flowerposted 8 years ago

do you think it is a good idea to hire a nanny if the kids are too much work?

2. Hummingbird5356 profile image77
    Hummingbird5356posted 8 years ago

Yes, I think if you need some help with the children and can afford to pay a nanny, there is nothing wrong with that. If gives someone a job and can be a help to you.
    You should set reasonable rules and conditions.  You have to be consistent and if you want the nanny to live in she/he must have reasonable hours of work and leisure time.  Not be there to be the parent if you decide you want to go somewhere. 
    I know someone who become a nanny and after the employers knew she was reliable and the children got on well with her, they wouldn't always come home till very late at night.  They thought it was ok to take advantage.  After a while the children felt neglected because their parents weren't there when they wanted them and so their behaviour suffered.
    It can be good for children to have someone from outside the family to care for them.  In your own home they also feel more secure.  Just approach it in a professional way with respect on both sides, including the children and there is no reason why it should not work.

3. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 8 years ago

My personal opinion is definitely not. I would make a request to my parents to help, but not a nanny. The kinds might be a handful many times, but why give away the satisfaction of enjoying there laughs or cries, and pay money for it? Plus bringing a stranger in your home is difficult, you might want to be rigorous. 

Kind Regards

4. profile image0
    Anouserposted 7 years ago

If you can afford it, yes. But first you have much to think of with the process of employing a nanny.

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

If you do not have the time or inclination to take care of your litter, why did you pump it out?  Too many bimbos, with the help of idiot "macho men",  pump out litters with no thought of consequence.  No more intelligence than cats, rats, dogs.  Further demonstrating that they are idiots, even if the thought of birth control and/or abortion should cross their weak minds, those thoughts are discarded as being against their primitive slave religion dogma.

6. angela_michelle profile image98
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

I think it is a great idea to hire a nanny if you are feeling overwhelmed with your parental responsibilities! By taking off just a little of the stress you will find that you are less stressed and more equipped to be the parent you want to be when the nanny is not around! It's definitely not something to be embarrassed about if you do need an extra pair of hands. Plus you learn from them little things you may not have thought of before. I know I have learned a lot from watching my husband and the parents I nanny for being parents, and I just hope that they have learned little tips by watching me.

working