jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why Do People Run To Their Mothers When The Going Becomes Life Threatening? Do T

1. ngureco profile image84
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Why Do People Run To Their Mothers When The Going Becomes Life Threatening? Do They Expect To...

Find Protection From Their Aged Mothers? You find a guy is ten times stronger than his mother and still believes his aged mother can now offer him protection. Why?

2. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

I don't know the answer of this question, but there is an old saying, which I am going to share.
    What makes all Mother’s special?
    Answer: When I came home drenched in the rain my brother said – “Why don’t you take an umbrella with you!” My sister said – “Why didn’t you wait till the rain stopped!” My father angrily said –“You will only learn after getting a cold!” But my mother while drying my hair said – "STUPID rain!"

3. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 7 years ago

For comfort; because mothers are wise and often have the answer.  Because if they are going to die they want to say 'I love you mum'; say goodbye and apologise for all the bad words and say thankyou for all the help.

4. sofs profile image80
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Thats when you need unconditional love and reassurance and what better place than with a mother. The wisdom, the understanding, the concern and most of her blessings/goodwishes is what drives you there.
    You got to be a mother to feel that love!!

working