jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what is the reason children became slow learners

1. profile image46
    ashwinisaralkarposted 7 years ago

what is the reason children became slow learners

my daughter is slow learner child she is now 18 yrs old and going to give 10th exam from nos after 10th what will she able to do

2. studio2 profile image53
    studio2posted 7 years ago

There is no clear cut answer to this.

Each person learns differently and at their own pace.

I for one am a visual learner. I need to see it done first then I go and do it on my own. I remember by seeing and then doing.

I am not book smart. Meaning being able to read something and retain it visually in my head.

So what I am suggesting is ask your daughter how she perfers to learn. There is a method to getting to know how you retain information that is presented to you. You have to find out what it is and then keep at it.

If that does not work then it is simply motivation and or subject matter.

If you want to learn something you will. Simple as that.

3. bingskee profile image72
    bingskeeposted 7 years ago

i believe there are many reasons.  one of this is their physical and mental development. if a child underwent surgery or some heavy medication during the formative years, it could affect the child's development.  another reason would be because during the early years the child was not able to develop her skills through socialization and active participation in group work or activities.

some children lack the inspiration and the drive so it is important that the adults around them should communicate and learn what their interests are.

4. POULOMI DUTTA profile image60
    POULOMI DUTTAposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-would-you-c … ame-class?

maybe this hub will answer your question

working