jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

You ever have one of those moments in time where a funny memory hits you and you

1. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

You ever have one of those moments in time where a funny memory hits you and you can't quit...

laughing?  You try to explain to it someone and you both end up laughing.  They laugh because you are and you because you are remembering..  Today is that day for me!

2. jagandelight profile image80
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

yes I have many of those days, but what i find when I try and tell others of the joke its lost on them some how, I just say you had to be there.

Every time I remember the joke, it's just as funny as the first time hearing it.
    Yes they laugh because you are laughing although they don't get it or don't see the humor in it.

3. Cindy Phillips profile image59
    Cindy Phillipsposted 7 years ago

I LOVE those moments. As a Boomer, just the fact that I remember something is cool, but when it is something funny and you just lose yourself in laughter, well, it doesn't get better than that.

4. mandyf profile image66
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

Everyday! My family has many bloopers on the table of funnys. The things my kids do trigger a lot of memories for me. I have great and very sarcastically humored children who also have a knack for being curious, so things are never dull even now that they are teenagers

5. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4508402_f260.jpg

Congratulations!!! That is a very good day indeed, laugh till you both are into it.

Just say YES to laughs.

This moments happen every ones in a while, but we can definitely benefit from having more of them.

So, pls enjoy more laughs:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Cat-slaps-Dog-I … n-3-Videos

6. LillyGrillzit profile image78
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

I have something.

Arrested Development - I was introduced to this 3 season series during a time of deep wound healing. The humor is coarse and bawdy, but dang it is funny! Ron Howard is the uncredited narrator. This family is so jacked up, it make me feel at least partially normal.

There are scenes from that 3 season episode that will hit me as I am falling to sleep, sitting in my car, taking a shower. I will be giggling like a cookoo bird, and when I tell my friend, she starts cracking up too...

Thanks for a laugh

7. profile image0
    thir3dpartposted 6 years ago

Yes, I get that a lot and it usually involves my 18-year old son doing or saying something totally ridiculous or comical that he wasn't aware of. I'll be by myself or out in the street walking or shopping when the memory of that moment hits me and I bust out laughing all over again. If my son should hear me he'll give me a funny look; if I'm outside I'll pretend I'm talking on my cell phone. Priceless moments!

working