jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Whats the best diaper for a baby?

1. ankandhk profile image80
    ankandhkposted 7 years ago

Whats the best diaper for a baby?

1. Pampers
    2. BumGenius
    3. Huggies
    4. Luvs
    5. Mark diaper
    6. White Cloud
    7. Pirates
    8. Lily
    9. Bummies
    etc.......

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4701197_f260.jpg

2. ewu341 profile image58
    ewu341posted 7 years ago

I think it is a informative post. There are a lot information about baby diaper.

3. ankandhk profile image80
    ankandhkposted 7 years ago

My opinion is-

no.1- Pampers
    no.2- Huggies

4. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 7 years ago

We had much better luck with pampers diapers. We tried Huggies and they just didn't hold as much as the pampers.

However, when we switched to pull-ups for potty training. It was the other way around. Huggies had better pull-ups than pampers as far as leakage and letting my child know they were wet.

5. Monisajda profile image74
    Monisajdaposted 7 years ago

While we were using disposable ones we liked White Cloud but later we switched to cloth diapers which we liked better.
    I never liked Pampers because it was scented and I couldn't stand the smell of it.

6. AustralianNappies profile image78
    AustralianNappiesposted 7 years ago

Hi from Australia, I'm still searching for the perfect disposable nappy for my 6mth old baby. I put photos of them and reviews here on Hubpages about them as I try them.  Of the above nappy brands you've listed here, we only have Pampers and Huggies here.  I prefer Pampers over Huggies. Because Pampers are softer. The Huggies we have here are quite stiff and seem to dig into baby's skin too (the elastic digs into baby's legs, leaves a mark).

7. beingasha profile image59
    beingashaposted 7 years ago

i personally prefer pampers and here in india we have two types of pampers. the active baby series seems to be very scented and as @Monisajda  said, even we could not stand the smell of it, but the other pampers(regular) is good. at night i use pampers pants and they are good.

8. ggenda profile image59
    ggendaposted 7 years ago

As for disposables, we love Pampers Swaddlers and Earth's Best! For sensitive babies I'd go with Earth's Best b/c they are chlorine free.

If you're looking to cloth diaper, I highly recommend Fuzzibunz.

9. Mother of Zeno profile image58
    Mother of Zenoposted 7 years ago

I would choose Luvs over Pampers honestly. We used Pampers in the beginning, but Luvs just seems to have much better absorbency. Huggies are probably even better than Pampers also. They're a stronger material than Pampers, but they still, don't have quite the same fit as Luvs. Maybe it just depends on the shape of the baby too. My son is long and skinny, but overall he's small, so maybe it's just the way the diaper fits his particular body shape.

10. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 7 years ago

For my son, I loved Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers. He had sensitive skin and they worked the best for him. Huggies leaked, Luvs seemed to scratchy...

For my daughter, I started out with Pampers Swaddlers. When she moved into size 3, I began buying Target's Up & Up brand. They work perfectly, don't have a scent and don't irritate her skin. Plus, they're half the price of the name brand diapers. I highly recommend them!

working