jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should we change out culture back to when women.....

1. selene383 profile image58
    selene383posted 7 years ago

Should we change out culture back to when women.....

Should we change out culture back to when women would stay home and cook, clean, and raise the kids while the man is at work?

2. Cre'lynn profile image54
    Cre'lynnposted 7 years ago

um... no. first of all if tht happend i would dress up and act like a guy. there is no way i am stayin home and cooking, cleaning, and taking care of kids. I would rather b the person out getting my hands dirty for the good of my family. But then again our culter is still kinda the same bc there are many familys tht are still based like tht. And if tht wht they want, well good for them.

3. juice76 profile image60
    juice76posted 7 years ago

No I don't think so I know of stay at home dads because their wives make more than them. Depeding on if you can afford to stay home or not has a lot to do with it since it usually takes two incomes to pay your bills. Whoever makes more money and if you can afford it then one can stay home.

4. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 7 years ago

Er...no. Why in the world would we want to do that?

5. profile image0
    ellie.wposted 7 years ago

No; there are many families who could not afford to make this happen.  Their kids would suffer as a result.  There are also way too many single parents... Also, what would happen if there were homosexual relationships?  Would both moms stay home?  I just don't see how that could work in our society.

6. Monisajda profile image74
    Monisajdaposted 7 years ago

I am a SAHM but I think everyone should be allowed a right to choose for him/herself. While I like what I am doing I know it is not the best solution for everybody.