I need help to keep a perfectly well behaved child out of foster care. Her fathe

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)
  1. profile image49
    sallie johnsonposted 12 years ago

    I need help to keep a perfectly well behaved child out of foster care.
    Her father wants it i

    my ex wants to punish our innocent daughter and place her in foster care because she wants to live with me How can I stop this The judge is a strange person who looks at us not the needs of the child we have had a 50/50 that worked well until he hurt my daughter now hell is upon us...He has no family that could help, has severe control issues and is angry that I am very happily remarried and she is happier when here   804-276-0776   HELP FAST PLEASE....Our daughter has never been in trouble except at her fathers house in his eyes if we don't agree on a solution the judge is threatening foster

  2. Nan Mynatt profile image59
    Nan Mynattposted 12 years ago

    I think that you need a counselor to intervene in this situation. I am sorry to say that most judges are difficut to deal with.  They say that the child comes first and that is their only conern. Get a counselor's report and have it ready to present to the judge. Also you need an attorney to represent you in the court presentation. No child needs to be in a foster home rather than their own home, with one or both parets.

  3. destinyinc02 profile image59
    destinyinc02posted 11 years ago

    is there a reason she is not with you? The courts will place a child with the natural parents, when ever possible or relative. That's is the 1st choice. Your ex can threaten fostering all he wants, but if your home is a safe loving enviroment, She will be placed with you. We are former foster parents,and our kids were not with relatives because it was not considered safe. Only you know the answer to this.
    But if you are a safe home then petition the court to provide you with temporary custody of your daughter, until you can get a permanent custody hearing.

  4. Qmarpat profile image61
    Qmarpatposted 7 years ago

    You need a lawyer. It's not a good idea to post your phone number, the site is international, you open yourself for fraud and harassment. I'm just now seeing this, so it may not be a issue, now. You can in the future go your city's superior court site and file papers, to adjust rulings. I wish you good luck.


This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)