jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you won or came into a lot of money--millions, would you share with extended

1. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

If you won or came into a lot of money--millions, would you share with extended family?

2. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

I would share some, but it would depend on how much I came into.

3. DIR-ACT profile image65
    DIR-ACTposted 7 years ago

I would share it with the people who need it....

4. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 7 years ago

Yes, of course!  But that's easy to say now (when I don't have the $)!

It depends on the amount....  After I've paid off my credit card balances, student loans, car loans, and mortgage loan and saved enough for both of my children to go to college with no worries, my parents, siblings and my husband's would definitely get lump sums!

5. AllensPlace11 profile image57
    AllensPlace11posted 7 years ago

I would share if someone needed it.  Although this may be selfish...it would be after I paid off all my dept.  smile

6. ggenda profile image59
    ggendaposted 7 years ago

Absolutely! For me, that would be the best part of coming into a substantial amount of money. After setting aside a large amount for my children (college, getting started in life) I would love to be able to buy a house for my brother, pay off my best friend's college loans, and donate money to local charities and homeless shelters.

I'd keep some for my husband and myself, but primarily I would want to use it to bless others. There would be zero joy in my driving a luxury car or wearing ridiculously expensive clothing if I knew that the money could be better spent on the very real needs of those I love.

7. profile image0
    marellenposted 7 years ago

Yes definitely...I've already planned what each person would get. Now all I have to do is play....lol

8. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Probably not. I love my family, but they are pretty well off and I know way more people I'd like to give it to. Charities mainly, like the Humane Society. Money should be used to make a difference, not to gain the love of other people.

9. theivysparrow profile image51
    theivysparrowposted 7 years ago

No I would give it to people in need of it.

10. JayDee Sterling profile image61
    JayDee Sterlingposted 7 years ago

Yes. But probably only with those who mutually connect on a frequent basis. If I have friends or associates that I interact with more than someone in my bloodlines, I'd help them out first.

Just because someone is not in your exact gene pool doesn't mean they aren't the same as family.

11. Powerpoe1 profile image57
    Powerpoe1posted 7 years ago

"I would share with immediate family such as Mother, Father, and siblings. I would also help friends or associates that are trying to help themselves. It's really funny...how you try to please others and when wanting to treat yourself,sometimes contemplating, when it's your MONEY!"

working