jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Would you like to have a twin? Why or why not?

1. cheerfulnuts profile image60
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

Would you like to have a twin? Why or why not?

2. imsevenofnine4 profile image60
    imsevenofnine4posted 6 years ago

No I would not want to have a twin. I think it is more beneficial to have one child at a time so that you can give each child the attention that he/she deserves. However, if I were pregnant with twins, I would be happy and make the most of the situation.

3. cheerfulnuts profile image60
    cheerfulnutsposted 6 years ago

Hi imsevenofnine4! I didn't realize my question can be a bit confusing. What I actually mean is would you like to have a twin brother/sister? You're answer is interesting though. smile

4. profile image47
    churchhoopsposted 6 years ago

I actually do have a twin.  A twin brother.  I think that having a twin brother was easier than it would've been to have a twin sister.  Less competition, and comparisons between us as siblings/twins.  It was wonderful having someone always around.  We started school together, switched schools, graduated, worked, etc. together. It was always comforting to have someone with me especially when starting something new.  My brother and I weren't all together that close, as some twins are, we are more like siblings, in my opinion.  But I'm sure deep down we share a closer bond than I realize.
    In a weird twist, I just gave birth to twins as well.  I couldn't be happier and more excited to have twins!  I have two girls, however, so it'll be interesting to watch the difference.  They aren't identical however.  So far, it's been awesome having twins. They are so much fun and such great babies.  I think twins are great.

5. CJ Andrews profile image92
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

If we would have survived our earlier years and made it to the age I am now - yes.  But I have a feeling w/ how much trouble and how many injuries I have survived we might have died before the age of 20.

6. lovelife08 profile image61
    lovelife08posted 6 years ago

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a twin.  If I could, I would opt to have one for a day, or even a week, just to gain the experience.  Other than that, I probably would be annoyed at people getting us confused all the time, and having to share my birthday with someone every year.

7. cyberwriter profile image66
    cyberwriterposted 6 years ago

I think most people want to have twins, but this happens by accidents, not by will.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

i am a twin and sometimes i hate it but other times i love it i love my sister i just wish i had my own identity sometimes and i wish we got along better