Why did Casey Anthony killed her cute little daughter Caylee?

1. Jessica741 profile image58
    Jessica741posted 6 years ago

Why did Casey Anthony killed her cute little daughter Caylee?

Casey Anthony is the most hated person in America. But why did she kill her little cutie Caylee, if she didn't want her she could've give it to someone so they'll adopt her. Casey doesn't know it yet, but when she gets older she would understand what a big mistake she made, but she already have done it. When she dies she'll get a big punish from a God, that will last forever.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5395628_f260.jpg

2. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

She was acquitted. We don't know that she killed her daughter.

3. New 2011 Mom profile image61
    New 2011 Momposted 6 years ago

To be honest I think she had something to do with it, or she was just a victim somehow herself. How can a person not be more cooperative, helpful, or seem to care about her daughters death? Just from one article I read it seems like she just doesn't care. I do believe it said that Caylee was missing for awhile, well then why not fill a report? The only way a parent could love their child and not want them dead, but they are still missing is if that person was being threatened by a person, they killed the child and the parent was forced to keep their mouth shut, but then they shouldve said something to the police when they were charged.

working