jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you watch a Casey Anthony interview?

1. tallglassofsass profile image83
    tallglassofsassposted 6 years ago

Would you watch a Casey Anthony interview?

Casey Anthony was offered 1 million from and independent reporter.  Do you think people will boycott watching in protest, or watch for the morbid curiosity factor?

2. Frank Atanacio profile image81
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

I couldn't stomach anymore..  But she was found not guilty..  but think about our legal system  12 jurors who weren't even smart enough to get out of jury duty themselves.. huh?  Good question

3. AStanJay profile image46
    AStanJayposted 6 years ago

Hmmm, what, so I can be tortured by more lies?
    They can not try her again.
    I just heard that she is going to Nevada to marry OJ.
    Hehehe...good match.

4. danfresnourban profile image64
    danfresnourbanposted 6 years ago

I would watch because im curious, however I would be more likely to watch if she was not getting paid.

5. jamesjacques profile image67
    jamesjacquesposted 6 years ago

no, I really don't see the point in giving her money. Why she was given so much media coverage in the first place is unknown to me.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I'm so sick of hearing that woman's name that I almost hope that she gets ran over by a train, or something - just so that she'll go the f*(_ away.

7. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

No, I would not. It is really sad, what happened to Caylee.  But watching Casey Anthony won't bring her back, and it won't make anything better.  So I wouldn't watch.  I'm not even curious. 

Now, if it were a missing persons case, I would watch in the hopes that something could be found.  But with Caylee already found dead, there is nothing more that can be done to help the little girl. And ultimately it's little Caylee that's important in this situation, not anyone else.

8. Sunshine625 profile image92
    Sunshine625posted 6 years ago

Absolutely not. I'm not the least bit curious as what she has to say. She's proven that she lies so what's the point. Her defense lawyer even called her a liar multiple times during his opening statement. In additon he referred to her as a slut multiple times during his closing statement. So in Bozo's words she's a lying slut, so it would be a waste of time to watch.

9. europewalker profile image77
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

I woudn't watch anything she does. She will never tell the truth and for her to be paid for an interview will only allow her to live her "bella vita."

working