jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are you and your siblings close?

1. elayne001 profile image70
    elayne001posted 5 years ago

Are you and your siblings close?

2. justateacher profile image83
    justateacherposted 5 years ago

My sisters are my best friends. My little brother is still my protector. After our mom passed away a year and a half ago, we have become even closer...

3. lorenmurcia profile image90
    lorenmurciaposted 5 years ago

When my sisters and I were younger, we were just like other typical siblings who quarrel most of the time. Now that we are grown-ups, our parents are so delighted that we became quite close. Whenever one of the sisters need help, we are always there for her. We also take time to bond. Laughter and happy banter are what prevail whenever we are in each others' company.

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image98
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

I wish I could answer this--I always longed for siblings, but alas--I'm an only child.

5. NewHorizons profile image81
    NewHorizonsposted 5 years ago

Hello Elayne001, 

Oh yes we are close.  I am very close with my 2 brothers who are 2 and 3 years younger than me.  We are grown up now but have been close since childhood.  One of my brothers has a small farm with chickens, rabbits, pigeons, a donkey and a very nice mare.  In the late afternoons and evenings we three meet there just to be together, talk of this and that and sometimes we give him a hand in some small job that needs doing, like storing bales of hay or fixing a leaking roof, lol.

When I am on my own I indulge in my various hobbies, sometimes clay sculpture, drawing or stone carving.  My hobbies are here....

http://www.gozo-malta-reality-tour.com/ … bbies.html

6. Angela Blair profile image80
    Angela Blairposted 5 years ago

I had two younger brothers. My youngest brother, James, passed away in 1999. There are now only my brother Steven and I left of our entire family. We've always been extrremely close but have drawn even closer as the last of the family. The love and devotion of one's siblings is to be treasured -- it is a dear family relationship like no other.

7. Mary Stuart profile image80
    Mary Stuartposted 5 years ago

I have 2 older brothers and I love them very much. yes, we are close.

working