How to handle little babies?

1. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 6 years ago

How to handle little babies?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6415098_f260.jpg

2. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 6 years ago

Hi amithak50,

I've raised a son who is now a well adjusted, educated, loving adult. I also have a nine-month-old granddaughter who smiles and laughs all of the time. Mind you, it is not easy to maintain yourself as a parent day after day. It is possible though.

I find little babies want to be near you. The closer you are the less they will cry and fuss. They want to hear you talk, read, and laugh with them. They need attention all of the time.

What I did when my son was a baby was to put him in a  special zippered pouch that I used to wear on my front. It felt a little like being pregnant, but it was easier to move around because I could adjust the straps securely and I was able to keep good posture. I would do everything with him in there. I would vacuum, do dishes, laundry, shopping, and pretty much anything I could. I've even seen mother's at work with their  babies in these pouches, as well as in special cloth slings you see women use in different countries around the world.

Love your baby. Do for him what you know would make you comfortable and he'll be happy.

Lisa

3. amithak50 profile image60
    amithak50posted 6 years ago

@lisa

Thanks a lot ..carrying a baby in pouch is great and babies always wants you ...Thanks a lot for your help

working