jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think Men become more responsible once they marry ?

1. ipen profile image61
    ipenposted 5 years ago

Do you think Men become more responsible once they marry ?

2. Skarlet profile image87
    Skarletposted 5 years ago

I think that generally they do.  Marriage is a sign of responsibility, and I believe we all become more serious and responsible with the commitment.

3. algarveview profile image88
    algarveviewposted 5 years ago

I think so, after all their decisions and acts no longer influence just themselves, but also the wife.

4. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 5 years ago

This question is sexist, it is perpetuating a negative male stereotype that all single men are are irresponsible.  There are probably as many irresponsible single women as single men in this world.

5. sukena@gmail.com profile image37
    sukena@gmail.composted 5 years ago

Its a big YES
    because women  got guts to teach and  train
    after  one year of marriage i have  shapened my hubby in to a responsible on big_smile

6. rdown profile image75
    rdownposted 5 years ago

I think they become more responsible after having a child more so than after getting married.

7. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 5 years ago

I think men probably have more responsibilities after they marry and have children, just like women.  Depends on the individual if s/he becomes more responsible!

8. Hayley Richardson profile image82
    Hayley Richardsonposted 5 years ago

To be honest, I wouldn't have married my husband if he was irresponsible so I wouldn't say marriage has made him responsible.  I think it has made him more proactive, in terms of reaching our shared goals.

9. glmclendon profile image60
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

As you and thr marriage matures,you will become more responsibile. I think it may have something to do with the age of the man.

Stay Well

Closed to reply