When research and evaluating daycare/preschool options, what questions should one ask?
What are things to look out for to determine good daycare/preschool options?
1. A license
2. The professionalism of the caregivers
3. Is there space for the child/children to run and play?
4. Is there at least one employee who can perform CPR?
5. Are the surroundings safe? (No dangerous metals, animals, etc in the yard)
6. What is the daycare/preschool's emergency plans? Do they have emergency plans in place in the event of a natural disaster?
7. Are meals provided? Does the individual preparing the food have a license and adequate knowledge of the nutritional needs of a young child?
8. What is the curriculum?
9. What are the rules of the institution?
10. How does the staff deal with conflict between the children?
by Sherri7 years ago
What questions should you be asking if you want to be a foster home for a pet?Assuming that folks would like to foster a pet, but have never done so, what questions do they need to ask of themselves and of the shelter...
by Anne0098 years ago
So my son is very boy-ish.. aggressive (yet very loving.. almost too loving!), kinds of a dare devil- kamakazee kid I call him, and very, very outgoing. Many of the kids in his school are very reserved and quiet- their...
by nakmeister5 years ago
What sort of questions should you ask on Hubpages?Is the Hubpages answers section just for questions and answers about Hubpages, or about anything?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.