jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If men could have babies, what do you think the world population would look like

1. Rodric29 profile image77
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

If men could have babies, what do you think the world population would look like?

Now that it may be possible to place a baby in a man in the near future, let's consider it.

2. ackman1465 profile image61
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

Are you kidding????  Have you ever seen (or HEARD) what a woman goes through in childbirth???? 

IF we men had to do this (give birth),.... and we knew it was a result of intercourse.... the women of this world would NEVER get laid again!!!!!

I think it would take about 102 years for the World's population to plunge to "0" as a result.....

3. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 5 years ago

HAHAHAHA very funny question. I think there would definitely be a dramatic decrease in numbers, that's for sure! tongue

4. My2GreenBeans profile image79
    My2GreenBeansposted 5 years ago

Having had both my children naturally (read – no pain medication of any kind). I foresee I reverting back to “knock-out” births, where the birthing woman (or man) was knocked out into a twilight sleep for the process. Did you know that their bodies still felt the pain for the process so they had to be tied to the gurneys so they wouldn’t thrash & fall off. I forsee needed stronger straps!! wink   Okay, but seriously, men are just not equipped with the right plumbing for this so I don’t see that many would be volunteering for this. If they can figure this out, surely artificial independent gestational wombs will be next!!

5. Michele Travis profile image70
    Michele Travisposted 5 years ago

There would be no children...lol...which man would volunteer to be the "experiment" Male/Mother?

working