jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What did you want to be when you grew up?

1. Stickypony profile image76
    Stickyponyposted 5 years ago

What did you want to be when you grew up?

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

At one point, I wanted to be a stock car racer, and later on I wanted to be a comic book artist/writer.

Neither of these came true. sad

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I wanted to a doctor...deep inside, always.  I had the desire, took the tests and supposedly had enough brain power but did not have the drive.  That last missing element was the killer, and unfortunately has been the killer of many goals in my life.

4. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 5 years ago

To be honest?  I really didn't know what I wanted to be.  I think I wanted to just be a person who just made money.  Probably a socialite would be a better word for it.  Attend parties and events and just make money off of someone else's fortune or to be born into a well off family.  Of course, this never happened.  Oh well.

1. Stickypony profile image76
      Stickyponyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Same here big_smile I'm glad that didnt happen! smile

5. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

A fashion or interior designer. It was my dream. I had a whole folder devoted to clothing designs, drawings of rooms. Complete with step-by-step instructions how to achieve the final look.

6. snapbackbetty profile image68
    snapbackbettyposted 5 years ago

My mom likes to tell people that I told her I wanted to be the "Terminator" when I was little. I still don't understand exactly what made me find the Terminator so fasinating when I was a little girl that I would want to be that when I grew up. lol

7. fostermom profile image60
    fostermomposted 5 years ago

I jokingly said I wanted to be a clown when I grew up.I have a clown costume have done 1or 2 parties but not often.Iam truly a clown but not in the traditional sense.