jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is you're child self sufficient or wrapped in cotton wool?

1. DearJamieLegih profile image59
    DearJamieLegihposted 5 years ago

Is you're child self sufficient or wrapped in cotton wool?

this obviously depends on age, but if you were to throw your child into the big bad world, would they be able to cope? let me know , writing a blog and would really like to hear your point of views

2. cerefo profile image59
    cerefoposted 5 years ago

I think if the child is teen then he/she will be able to cope with the bad world. For better answer to your query I would like to ask you a question. That is "are you a mother and you are worrying about your child?" If the answer is yes, then you need to spy on your child and if you found anything wrong then don't scold him just counsel him properly!

1. DearJamieLegih profile image59
      DearJamieLegihposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi thanks for your response, in answer to your question, no I am not a mother however I was brought up by my mother to be self sufficient so I'm just looking at whether people like me deal better out there than the cotton woolers?

3. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I say, my children are wrapped in cotton wool. If i throw them into the big bad world, they would be crying for mommy even on the first day . My kids are too attached to our home. They had never had any sleep over at friends or relatives house and they are always with us wherever we go.

working