jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who would you have selected to be your parents if you were given a chance?

1. Kevin Peter profile image71
    Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago

Who would you have selected to be your parents if you were given a chance?

I know that parents are those who we love the most in our lives. But still sometimes we may wish some people we admire and love to be our parents.

2. Vacation Trip profile image71
    Vacation Tripposted 4 years ago

My parents are the best parents and I always want them as my parents. Can`t even think of some other parents.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I can't think of anyone "real."  But I used to love the Cosby Show.  The Huxtable family was awesome, full of love, and guidance.  I would have loved to have been one of the Huxtable kids.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i sure would love to have my friend's parents as my parents. They are kind, 24 hours around the clock parents, gives anything that you ask for ... that kind of stuff that I yearn for.

5. sarahmoose profile image78
    sarahmooseposted 4 years ago

I couldn't have wished for better parents, so I would never change them for the world. I lost my dad when I was 12, which was tough, and I miss him every day, and my mum has been the best parent ever, coping really well on her own.

6. nasser deep profile image75
    nasser deepposted 4 years ago

As a little boy and a young man I used to feel angry with my parents. There was a lot of their behaviors and choices that I did not agree with.
    But now that I have 4 kids in different age groups , I can appreciate what they have done for me and my brothers and sisters. I still do not agree with some of their choices but I can understand and sympathize with them.

working