jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How many sets of uniform should I buy?

1. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

How many sets of uniform should I buy?

my son will be in primary 1 this 2014. Ho wmany sets of uniform should I prepare? Some say 5 sets-5 days school, some say 3 sets.

2. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

I think the safe bet would be 5 sets (1 for each day). That should give your son a clean set for every day while giving you the breathing room to not have to wash clothes in the middle of the week.

1. ExpectGreatThings profile image85
      ExpectGreatThingsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree. We ended up with 4 for my daughter, and every week I wish we had one more smile

3. Moon Daisy profile image84
    Moon Daisyposted 4 years ago

Five sets is optimal, but it can get very expensive.  We got three of most things, and it was fine most of the time.  It depends how messy the child is going to get, and that's difficult to tell until he gets started!  You can always buy a couple now and then top up as and when needed.

4. Fateslayer99 profile image88
    Fateslayer99posted 4 years ago

I agree with Thief12. When I was really young, I went to a private school and we only had a choice of three different shirt colors (navy, red, and white) and it was hard to wash and wear clean clothes every day, especially on a busy week. Five seems to be a good number because it guarantees you will have at least one clean shirt for that day. smile