jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favorite memory you have with your family?

1. baybpnk profile image80
    baybpnkposted 3 years ago

What is your favorite memory you have with your family?

My favorite memory with my family is one of a camping trip we took in northern lower Michigan when I was about 6 or 7 years old. There was a huge rain storm and our campground ended up getting flooded. I can recall waking up floating on my air mattress because there was about 2 feet of water covering our campsite. In other areas there were rivers and lakes appearing where there was nothing the day before. It was the best camping trip we have ever taken.
    Note: The photo is not from our trip smile It just made me smile.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9209016_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    IslamWashiaposted 3 years ago

My best memories wasn't the best when it happens, it is the best when I remember them now, I didn't have certain situation with all my family members all at same time, my best memory with my father is when we was discussing the political situations, and with my mother when we was shopping, with my brother is when we was watching old movies.

baybpnkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Those are good memories to have! I have several of those as well. Movies are my father and I's thing, we both love to be entertained by them. Thank you!

2. profile image0
      IslamWashiaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

But I think remembering old memories that mean we are refusing our recent days and we missing what we left, if we really enjoy today, we never thought of yesterday.

3. Penny G profile image74
    Penny Gposted 3 years ago

We went on lots of vacations. I really liked going to Northern Minnesota and staying at a cabin. We would go fishing and then at night watch out the windows as the porcupines and bears got into the trash cans. Once we left the cooler out and they had quite a picnic. None of us were brave enought to go out and rescue it! Our Grandmother always went with us and she would have a wonderful supper for us when we came in from a long day of fishing. If we got lucky we had fish to fry for the next night!

baybpnkposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Aw that's a great memory! I think I loved camping because it was like we were so far away from our home, far enough to make it seem as if we were in a different state. We did not have many opportunities to travel out of state in my younger life.

working