jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the best activity during a camping trip ?

1. twilanelson profile image61
    twilanelsonposted 6 years ago

What is the best activity during a camping trip ?

2. deblipp profile image59
    deblippposted 6 years ago

Depends on the type of camping trip. Deep woods camping? Mountain hiking? Car camping? Tourist camping? If your question was more specific this would be a great discussion!

3. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Depends on where you are camping, We are by a lake so we go on the boat kayaking or fishing, When in Ningaloo Reef snorkeling was No1 activity which I love doing.
    If you are not near water then I guess it would be bush walking ....or cooking on the camp fire ...

4. Adventure Colorad profile image82
    Adventure Coloradposted 6 years ago

It depends on where I am camping, if you are near a specific landmark or National Park, such as Yellowstone, you will want to see the sights specific to that park.  You will also want to try to go for a hike, maybe go fishing if there is a lake or river nearby and don't forget to bring S'mores for the kids.

You can also try geocaching if you have a GPS receiver.  I've written a number of hubs about outdoor activities, getting out in the outdoors is one of my favorite things to do.

5. Pintoman profile image61
    Pintomanposted 6 years ago

Staring into the fire and thinking and talking about the big questions of the universe.