jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I know he being honest

1. profile image61
    allybobposted 3 years ago

How do I know he being honest

Me and my partner decided  to deleted or old e-mail addresses I wasn't bothered or any thing but day later I seen ic him on a e-mail we closed and wen ask him he say it no crime to have it open now my mind wonder if he cheating on sites or if he getting pleasure from  another I am at my lowest plse somebody any advice thanks x

2. Rosualdo Ponce profile image78
    Rosualdo Ponceposted 3 years ago

You cannot know if he is honest unless you know if he possessed Jesus in his heart. Without God in every heart, honesty is invisible. Honesty lives to anyone who lives in the presence of God.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself!
    If something doesn't feel right to you it's probably not right for you.
    Essentially if you don't trust him then you're wasting your time with him. Never ignore "red flags". If you "both decided" to close your email accounts and then later you (discovered) he didn't and he sees nothing wrong with having it that makes him untrustworthy.
    He didn't keep his word.
    However you also should look back on the day you (both decided) to close the email accounts. Who initiated that conversation???
    You said: "I wasn't bothered or any thing..."  Really?
    Why does it bother you now?
    Was HE upset you had an email account? or was it YOU that wanted to delete the old email accounts?
    Did he agree in order to appease you?
    It's a major leap to accuse someone of cheating simply because they have more than one email account. Are there additional things going on in your relationship that would cause you to believe he desires someone else?
    You said:  "I am at my lowest.."
    I would imagine it would take more than an email account to put you at your "lowest". Maybe you're unhappy in the relationship because he's changed in some way.
    Suppose you found out he wasn't cheating but the behavior remained, it's doubtful you'd suddenly jump for joy!
    The beautiful thing about a door is lets those who want in (in) and those who want out (out). No one is "stuck" with anyone.
    If you are unhappy in a relationship and you (choose) to stay then you are (choosing) to be unhappy.
    "Never love anyone who treats you like you're ordinary."
    - Oscar Wilde
    The world may not owe you anything but you owe yourself the world!

4. profile image61
    allybobposted 2 years ago

thank you everyone for your kind replies but we have seperated now

Closed to reply