jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Would you ever accept shelter if your family had to be seperated?

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

Would you ever accept shelter if your family had to be seperated?

Why homeless families get torn apart in what of the hardest time in their lives?
    sometimes over 20 miles between them.
    Welfare will not help homeless families unless they agree to take anything including separating children.I find this very wrong what is your opinion. would you rather sleep at campground or car,anyplace together.I think kids need full parental support at a time like this, and husbands and  wife's need each other

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12383392_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Joshtheplumberposted 2 years ago

In this country, I have seen huge mansions with fancy cars out front, and nothing inside but 2 grumpy people. A few blocks away I may see a little shack with 10 people in it, and they are happy. We all ask and receive you know... We just haven't been taught exactly how it is we asked for what we received.

1. chuckandus6 profile image76
      chuckandus6posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree that happiness is not measured in your wealth

2. profile image0
      Joshtheplumberposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Some people decided to make money matter more than people. And that is exactly what they ended up with. This guy decided to make people matter.

3. chuckandus6 profile image76

that is great,my husband and I make more memories than we do money and cherish the memories zillions times more than materialistic possessions.

4. profile image0
      Joshtheplumberposted 2 years agoin reply to this

youve inspired me to write more about the House of the Lord. Those guys in the money pit didn't want to hear about it.

5. chuckandus6 profile image76

I'm so glad look forward to reading.

working