jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say?

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image89
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 18 months ago

What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say?

I want to add a fourth addition to my Kids Say and Do the Funniest Sh*t hubs, so I want to hear your stories!

2. Atcelle profile image50
    Atcelleposted 18 months ago

My two sons! It started with the older one he was about five years old or so and he looked at me one day while we were relaxing and having family time and told me I am going to marry you mom because I Love You and you are so nice ,well after my second son was born he told me the same thing and the thing is he didn't even know that his brother said the same words to me smile)

BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

I love this, that's so wonderful. My youngest son has told me he's going to marry me as well. My oldest said he's never getting married - he's just going to live with me and his dad until he's in his 40s.

3. tamarawilhite profile image92
    tamarawilhiteposted 18 months ago

My daughter waking up my infant son asking him if he was awake.
    My children telling me the most exciting thing that happened to them that day was crossing the big street with Papa, who walked them home because he forgot a car seat to pick up the kids.
    My son whispering to a friend I wasn't pregnant but fat, and his friend replies in screech fat is a bad word, your mommy isn't fat, she's fluffy, that's what my mom says.
    Having to ask my preschool son, "At what point when you were taking apart the school weather station did you remember when we told you not to touch it?"

BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 18 months agoin reply to this

These are great! Nothing in this world makes me laugh harder than a child's complete lack of tact. It's wonderful! XD

working