jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have had brown spotting for 6 days, could I be pregnant?

1. profile image59
    Jodi Morganposted 7 months ago

I have had brown spotting for 6 days, could I be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby. We tried to conceive on Sept 27, 28, 29 and 30 (which was when I was ovulating) On Oct 3, I started to notice dark brown spotting. It is now Oct 8th and I still have the spotting sad. I am worried that, since it is still ongoing, that it is bleeding before my period is due, and not the implantation bleeding that I was hoping for. The dark brown, to blackish blood is only when I wipe, with only a few spots in my under ware occasionally. My period is due around oct 15th. Does implantation bleeding ever last a whole week. Advice please! Thx!

2. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 7 months ago

Jodi....Let me try to make a suggestion which would be very wise of you to heed. 
    This question you have posed here in our Q&A section, is most inappropriate.  HP is NOT "Web MD" nor would any individual with a medical background be comfortable or ethical in dispensing speculation concerning your particular situation.  Further, offering up your very personal info in terms of your sex life & dates of your attempts to conceive is certainly nothing to be sharing with a site of complete strangers.  In fact, this is very off-putting for the majority of individuals whom you are asking to speculate about YOUR personal, private attempts to conceive.
    You're not the first woman to have posted such ludicrous & inappropriate information but we can only hope you are the LAST.
    Surely, you have a PCP, gynecologist or at the very least, a local Health clinic to your avail.  On the other hand, you can simply WAIT to discover whether or not you may have conceived.  It's YOUR body.  Only nature can take it's course.  Random strangers who are members of a writing site, surely have zero business knowing when your menses are expected or asked to make a guess at what is going on in your body.
    For the love of God, young lady...take your concerns where they may do you some good and spare us the intimate details of your bodily functions.

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 7 months ago

The only way to know for sure is to see a doctor. Strangers on the internet cannot diagnose you. We are not medical professionals.

4. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 7 months ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13221902_f260.jpg

Only a gynecologist can answer this question.   So please voice your concerns to a gynecologist, thank you.

working