i feel sick every night at the same time could this mean im pregnant?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)
  1. profile image50
    miss s e smithposted 13 years ago

i feel sick every night at the same time could this mean im pregnant?

iv been feeling sick every night for the last few weeks now but i dont know why

2. cheapsk8chick profile image47
    cheapsk8chickposted 13 years ago

It could be a number of things.  Has your diet changed?  Are you eating a lot of carbohydrates at night and not balancing them out with any proteins?  Are there any atmospheric changes where you live?
    You could very well be pregnant if you are sexually active.  If I had a uterus and was sick each evening, I would certainly take a pregnancy test.

3. profile image53
    tjhillposted 13 years ago

It is possible that-you could be pregnant, there are different systems that you could have, like morning sickness or even show a low tolerance to eating as if you have  the flu. Some women go along time without even any symptoms at all; some women are sick through their whole pregnancy. If you think you are pregnant you can take a home pregnancy test and they are pretty accurate if you are at least month over from getting your period, or you can go to your private DR. and they can tell you by doing blood work and if you are you should start prenatal care as soon as possible. If you are pregnant you will need to take prenatal vitamins and have regular checkups.

4. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 13 years ago

It could be any number of things, rather than spending time wondering if you are pregnant, why not just go to the drugstore and buy a test.

It will hopefully, put your mind at ease so you know either way.

5. alphonsians93 profile image58
    alphonsians93posted 13 years ago

You cannot simply conclude that you are pregnant when you are sick.  Try to observe more, you are sleepy all the time, and always tired then maybe you are pregnant.

http://nursing-now.blogspot.com

6. lovelife08 profile image59
    lovelife08posted 12 years ago

There isn't enough detail here for me to give a straight answer.  Have you missed any periods?  Are you having any other symptoms?  Without knowing that information, I can only tell you it's possible, but it could be anything.

7. profile image0
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 12 years ago

The best way to know what is your illness is to go to your doctor for a check up..

8. profile image48
    Gloria454posted 12 years ago

Hi, you can be pregnant but it's difficult to say now, cause you didn't write another symptoms, so you can find the information here https://saymommy.com/pregnancy-symptoms/ or it's better to consult the doctor, good luck!!!

9. Perspycacious profile image62
    Perspycaciousposted 8 years ago

It certainly wouldn't, had you been a man..When did you last do a good cleaning of your refrigerator? Do you eat out at the same restaurant each night? When did you have your last medical checkup?  My guess is that it is time for another one, and for you to stop getting opinions from Hubbers, and get an informed one from a gastroenterologist or obstetrician before a possible baby gets any bigger and you don't have to kick yourself any longer.

10. profile image52
    kellyksposted 6 years ago

Hi dear. If you are feeling weak and sick then there could be various number of things too. Feeling weak at every night is really a weird thing. If you think and not sure about the pregnancy then you can check it out by staying at home. One of my friends was also feeling the same situation since many days. But finally she gets over it and living a healthy and happily life again. Maybe there could be the chance of hormones changes which make you feel like you are pregnant. It is better to concentrate on the diet and create a perfect balanced diet.
    To conquer on weakness you can add the iron rich foods and have the proper nutrients foods in your diet. It causes the problem of stress and anxiety too. I also have been gone though the same situation and start to make the changes in my life. Here I am sharing my own experience which could be very helpful to you. I am here to support you and provide brilliant and best working methods you need to apply in your daily basis. To live a healthy and happily life, you can go for the morning walk daily and do some yoga. Surely you will find the changes in your life and won’t ever feel the weakness. To enrich lifestyle and live a healthy life, you can add the supplements in your diet. It help in making you strong and help in reliving from weakness and fatigue. You can check it out about the pregnancy by staying at home and feel safe. I hope you would appreciate my suggestion dear and find the best result very soon.

11. profile image52
    g4408380posted 6 years ago

Hi dear. It could be anything and pregnancy also can be one of the reasons. For making it clear you have to take the advice of a good gynecologist and do a full check up. I also have some misconceptions about pregnancy so one of my friends make me consult a gynecologist from Ukraine who is well known for his skills. He listened to my problem carefully and make to do some tests. After the tests, it was confirmed that I was pregnant so he gave me some tips which really helped me while I was pregnant. He made some diet charts to follow and if you want a healthy baby, you have to follow what the gynecologist says. He told my husband to be with me as much time as he can and don’t give any stress to me as it can harm the baby. So my suggestion is to go and consult an expert gynecologist before coming to any conclusion. Stay healthy and I hope you will be blessed with a healthy child as me.

12. profile image53
    sonamgupta2107posted 6 years ago

Hi dear. Hi dear. Yes, it can be pregnancy for sure.  But I will suggest to you to first consult a doctor before going to a conclusion. I did mine in Lotus center while I was pregnant and they helped me a lot while I was pregnant. Now I am a happy mother of 2 children. Morning sickness in pregnancy can happen any time of the day/night, unfortunately. I can't comment on just evening sickness, but had hyperemesis and had been taking anti-sickness tablets since 6 weeks into the pregnancy. I was physically sick during the daytime, evening & early hours. Lost 2 stone in weight & only just got a baby bump. Thankfully I am no longer sick as it was a horrible experience. I tried everything ginger, lemonade, you name it I tried it. Nothing worked. But maybe you should try them as something might work for you. But don’t forget to consult a gynecologist. Best of luck for your future and health. I hope you will do good always. Be safe and stay blessed.

13. profile image49
    priyaangel2587posted 6 years ago

Hello my dear friend, I hope you are doing well and I know that you will find good solution for your issue at this forum. When it comes to finding such problem in your life, there can be many reasons for it. You are not specific about your question because I am unable to understand it completely. If you feel sickness every night then there can be many reasons for it. Pregnancy can also be one of these reasons. You should focus on your lifestyle and should see if you are feeling any kind of changes in your lifestyle currently. Unhealthy diet and imbalanced food routine can also because his of this problem. It can also be because of any kind of hormonal changes in your body. If you are facing any kind of health problem, you can face this issue because of it. I will suggest you to consult with your health expert because he can diagnose your physical condition and can tell about a proper cause of this problem. If you think that pregnancy is cause of this issue I will suggest you to use pregnancy testing kit. These kits are easily available at every medical store and you will be able to know about your pregnancy report with it easily. I will suggest you to switch to Healthy lifestyle to find solution of such problems. If you are physically healthy then you should add some regular exercise and good nutrition in your daily diet to find solution of such problem in your life. I will recommend you to visit any clinic where you can find services of any professional health expert about it. Best of luck to find treatment my dear.

14. hormonesynergy profile image60
    hormonesynergyposted 5 years ago

No, it's not true. Maybe it because of weakness. You should console with your doctor.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)