I need some advice.. Please tell me what would you do????????

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (13 posts)
  1. kmackey32 profile image66
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

Everytime my daughter goes to her fathers house, she comes home with a head infested with head lice. Im not talking just a couple, im saying a whole head full of them.... I want to call CPS cuz its crazy but hes the type he will do something to me.  The school documented 13 times before school let out all when she was with her father. I have full custody now but she has to go there everyother weekend....

kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

My daughter also told me they scratch there heads all the time and are well aware of the problem.... This is costing me tons of money treating her atleast 3 to 4 times a month... Not to mention it cant be healthy for her....

2. AEvans profile image77
      AEvansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The reason she is coming home with lice is because he does not clean the pillows, blankets, etc. in hot water and then dry. Does he understand he needs to do this? Have her carry her own pillow and blankets, a towel and tell her not to share his combs or brushes. Those are nasty little things but he has to do his due diligence too! sad

I know, hes a severe alcoholic and the courts are well aware. I go back in Augest because CPS is charging him with neglect already... I dont know what else to do but contact my attorney.. I am anal about my clean home and am about ready to have a nervous breakdown. I have washed and shampooed everytime she comes home, yet they still court order her to visits... I feel theres nothing I can do...

1. AEvans profile image77

I would definitely let your attorney know. Don't fear him that is what he wishes for you to do, stand up to him ! File an order if you have to and let CPS know your fears too. You are going to have to report it before the school reports you for neglect although it isn't your fault. You divorced him for a reason now hold your head up and do what you have to do, maybe he will get a clue that he can't control you anymore.

Well the school nurse is backing me up. She said she would testify against him...

Good! Because he is an idiot! I feel bad for your daughter. What an irresponsible arse he is!

2. kmackey32 profile image66

I just know when I tell what hes doing, he does things to me.......

I would leave the state I was in and get out of dodge, before you end up getting hurt. He needs to go to AA and get his act together. Don't jeopardize your child for him, it just isn't worth it.

1. wilderness profile image97
                wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I doubt that is an option.  In legal terms it could well be kidnapping, and she will still have to deliver her daughter on the court appointed days.  Canada might not extradite her, but if kidnapping could be made to stick it probably would.  It would not be difficult for that husband to gain permanent custody if she simply skips town.

If, however, he has laid so much as one finger on her she can get a no contact order.  Visitation will still have to occur, perhaps through a third person, but it could well affect future visitation at the same time.

But yes, i still have to abide my NY family court as they have jurisdiction over my daughter although they gave me custody in NY

He has done things to her and she drew pictures of her dad dead and had to see a phycologist....

Did that already... I left NY and moved to PA

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)