- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy Mysoor pak Recipe.
Festivals, Birthdays, Anniversaries are special occasions. We all like to celebrate these occasions with many types of sweets. Mysore pak is One of the most delicious sweets in India.It Can be made easily at home within minutes in a simple way. Its main ingredient is gram flour (Besan), Sugar and Ghee. Mysore pak is a Very tasty and soft sweet which can be prepared on any occasion without much strain.Through this hub I am trying to describe the step by step instructions for easy making of the sweet. Hope you will enjoy.
- 1 cup Besan(Gram flour)
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 13/4 cup Ghee
Steps of cookingClick thumbnail to view full-size
Method of preparation.
1. Mix sugar &water in a vessel
2. In a thick bottomed pan heat the Besan powder stirring all the time till a nice aroma comes
3. Then remove and Sift
4. Pour the Ghee in a hot pan and let it boil.
5. Mix sugar and water . Put the sifted Besan Into the syrup Boil the mixture .
6. keep on stirring constantly,Or lumps will form.
7. When the mixture thickens, add boiling ghee a spoon at a time .Beat in the ghee that stay Separate
.8. Then add some more ghee when all the ghee is added and the mixture starts to froth and begin to break into particles like sand, Pour into a prepared greased dish. Cut into desired shape and enjoy Mysore pak.
- While preparing Mysoor pak continuous stirring is required.
- Cook in a medium flame
- Instead of ghee dalda can also be used.But the aroma is good when prepared in ghee.
For more sweet recipes Please go through my hubs,
- All time favorite 5 recipes for children
easy recipe for children