- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Recipe for Chicken Bihari Boti
Chicken Bihari boti is a spicy chicken dish originated from Bihar, a State of India. It is full of flavors and thus it is famous in various parts of the world. It is a simple recipe with just two steps : Marination and Grill. Try out this Indian traditional recipe by referring below instructions. Hope you will enjoy it.
Note: Fried onion paste can be prepared by deep frying the onion till it becomes golden brown. And then make a paste of it in grinder, by adding water. Water should be added in very little quantity, just to bring onions in the paste form.
- 500 gm Boneless Chicken
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Agino Moto
- Salt As per taste
- 1 tsp White Pepper powder
- 2 tsp Red Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp Fried onion paste
- 1 tsp Dryfruit powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder, (All spice powder)
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 500 gm boneless chicken and add all the mentioned ingredients all together (including oil). Make sure that the marination should be thick.
- Now cover and keep the marinated chicken in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Now apply butter on the chicken pieces while grilling it. It will take 15 mins to be cooked completely.
- Your Spicy Chicken Bihari Boti is ready to serve now. You can have it with Naan or Chapati !!!