- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Best ground roast turkey recipe for thanksgiving
- ·2 cups Chicken Broth
- ·1 Turkey Breast with bone
- ·1 Cup rice
- ·5 cloves chopped garlic
- ·2 tbsp. Dried parsley
- ·½ tbsp. Thyme
- ·½ tbsp. Sage
- ·1 Bay leaf
- ·2 tbsp. Paprika
- ·½ tbsp. Rosemary
- ½ cup White Wine
1. Take a Baking tray. Combine, Chicken broth, rosemary, thyme, parsley, sage, bay leaf & white wine.
2. Place turkey over rice mixture & sprinkle with paprika. Place the garlic in rice around the Turkey breast.
3. Cover the tray with foil. Preheat oven @ 350 Degrees Fahrenheit & place the tray in oven. Cook for 2.5 to 3 hours or until done.
4. Then remove the tray & allow the turkey to cool down for atleast 10-15 minutes. Carve the turkey into slices & place on platter. Serve it.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.