- Food and Cooking
KFC Wow Range chicken burger recipe
- ½ cup Chicken mince
- 1 chopped Onion
- ½ cup Soya bean chunks (Soaked in ¾ cup warm milk)
- ¼ tbsp. Black pepper powder
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 inch piece chopped Ginger
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE –
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- ¼ cup Tomato puree
- 1 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 inch piece grated Ginger
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ tbsp. red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp. Cornflour
- 1 tbsp. Brown sugar
- Salt to taste
INGREDIENTS TO SERVE-
- 4 Whole wheat buns
- 2 tbsp. Tomatoes cut into round slices
- Few Lettuce leaves
- Take a mixer jar & place chicken mince in it. Add pepper powder, onion, garlic, ginger, salt, soya chunks & grind it till it becomes well blended.
- Now divide the mixture in 4 equal portions. & shape it in round patties form with your hands.
- Then take a non-stick pan, heat oil in it & shallow fry the patties on both sides till it becomes a little golden brown. Drain it on absorbent paper.
- For making sauce, take a non-stick pan & heat oil in it. Add ginger in it & sauté of ½ minute.
- Add orange juice, salt, soy sauce, brown sugar & cook it till the mixture reduces a bit.
- Then add red chilli powder, tomato puree & mix. Simmer it until it reduces more. Add cornflour; mixed in a little water & cook it till it thickens.
- Slice the buns into two & toast them a little. Place the lettuce leaves on top with 2 tomato slices over one half.
- Place Chicken burger over it & cover it with the other half. Serve immediately with sauce.
That's It. ENJOY...........
Do share your experiences with me. All the Best.