Chicken Chilli Dry Recipe | Chili Chicken Dry Recipe
Join me @
Chilli Chicken is the most common and easy Indian Chinese Cuisine. The Chinese Community of Kolkata was the founder (is said to) of Indian Chinese Cuisine for over a century. Though I am a Bengali girl from Kolkata, I am very much used to this recipe for my childhood days.
Today I cook the Dry version of Chilli Chicken. The specialty of this dish is less use of water (or no water) nothing else.
Chilli Chicken Dry
More Yummy Chicken Dishes
- Nawabi Chicken Recipe | Nawabi Murg Recipe|How to ma...
Nawabi Chicken Recipe | Nawabi Murg Recipe|How to make Nawabi Murg Recipe --A mughlai dish...Hope you all enjoy it
- Mughlai Chicken Recipe : A spicy Indian Chicken Dish
It is one of the spicy chicken dish I ever made.The taste is awesome.Try it @ Home.Hope you all like this recipe
- Schezwan Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Schezwan chicken stir fried, the chicken dish is very easy to cook, You get best result in microwave cooking.
- Kashmiri Chicken Recipe
Kashmiri Chicken Again a chicken recipe..Ha Ha...My relatives called me chicken freak.This is the first time I try the dish.
- Dhania (Coriander) Chicken Recipe
Coriander Chicken , a spicy delicious chicken recipe
- Chicken Curry with Sweet Potato :A Healthy Indian Ch...
Chicken Curry is one of the most easy and healthy chicken recipe according to me. I learn this from my mother.
- 500gm Chicken, Boneless or with bone
- 2 Onion, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflower
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
- One Capcicum, cut into cubes
- One Red Bell Pepper, cut into cubes
- One Yellow Bell Pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 3-4 Green Chilli, Chopped
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 1tbsp Garlic, Minced
- Salt and Sugar, As per taste
- Sunflower Oil
- 1 Lemon, In place of Vinegar and for garnishing
- Marinate the chicken with all purpose flour, cornflower, ginger & garlic paste, red chili powder,black pepper powder,one table spoon soya sauce.Add water if needed.
- Put oil in a pan and deep fry all the chicken pieces.Keep them aside.
- Put oil in a pan again.Fry the onion ,capcicum,red and yellow bell pepper.
- After 5 mins add the minced garlic and green chilli.Fry
- Add tomato puree and soya sauce.Mix well and stir for more 5 mins.
- Add the deep fried chicken and mix well and cook for sometimes.
- Add salt and sugar when oil comes out.
- Cover the pan for sometimes and stir well in between times.
- Check whether the chicken is soft and tender and ready to eat.
- If needed add small amount of water.
- Dry chicken Chilli is ready to serve.Garnish with Onion,Lemon,Tomato and Green chilli.
Preferable Dish for Chilli Chicken Dry
Though Chicken Chilli is a Chinese Cuisine, all Chinese main course dishes are preferable for this dish.But I specially like Mixed Veg fried rice or Simple Veg Hakka Noodles.
## Ajinomoto is one of the common ingredients for all Chinese recipes. But truly speaking I never use this. It's not good for health. So if possible omit the ingredient.
## One can add more vegetable like fresh beans, chipotles, spring onion etc.It increases the health value.
## Chilli always helps to elevate your metabolism.
## Chicken Chilli Dry is a spicy dish and it brings the heat in this cold winter season.
|Serving size: 100 gm|
|Calories from Fat||81|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 9 g||14%|
|Sugar 5 g|
|Protein 20 g||40%|
|Cholesterol 49 mg||16%|
|Sodium 980 mg||41%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2013 M K Paul