Delicious Cookies and Cream Cupcake Recipe
These delicious cupcakes are my husband's favorite. He loves cookies and cream ice cream, so I thought, why not make it into a cupcake?
Well, here is my recipe for them. I have also added steps to make a whipped-cream topping with oreos. My husband loves them and I hope you do too!
3 oz dark chocolate
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 cups cream
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
1/3 cup softened butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
8 oreo cookies
2 tbsp. powdered sugar
2 large eggs
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the cupcake holders in a muffin tin.
3. Melt the dark chocolate and 1/2 cup of cream together in a small bowl and mix well. Push them aside to cool.
4. Mix flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
5. Beat the sugar, butter and vanilla in a separate bowl with an electric mixer. Add the eggs and continue to beat.
6. Add the flour-baking powder-cocoa-salt mixture and the chocolate-cream to the bowl and continue to beat.
7. Crush 6 oreos and mix them into the mixture with your hands or slowly with a wooden spoon.
8. Fill the cupcake holders 75% full of batter and bake for about 30 minutes.
9. Whip the remaining cream in a bowl with an electric mixer until it's thick like whipped cream.
10. Add the powdered sugar while beating. Once you have added all of the sugar, crush the remaining oreos and stir them in.
11. When the cupcakes have cooled, add a small swirl of the whipped topping on the top of the cupcakes.
- Strawberry Mint Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are refreshing and sweet. They are very beautiful when cut open to reveal the red strawberries peaking out through the white cake. These cupcakes have the perfect mix of mint and strawberry.
- Mint Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
These cupcakes are delicious and make a great gift if decorated correctly. These mint chocolate cupcakes go well with a chocolate ganache or simple vanilla buttercream. This recipe makes twelve cupcakes and takes about a total of 30 minutes to bake.
- Simple and Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
This is a recipe for simple, easy-to-make, vanilla cupcakes. They go great with my cream cheese frosting, but also taste delicious with white chocolate buttercream. This recipe makes twelve delicious cupcakes in about 30 minutes.
- White Chocolate Buttercream Recipe
This is my favorite frosting to make. It's a white chocolate buttercream that is perfect for a number of cakes including my favorite raspberry cupcakes. I also suggest this recipe to go with my white chocolate cupcakes. Enjoy!
- White Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Using this recipe, you will be able to make twelve delicious cupcakes in about 40 minutes.