Easy Fried Eggplant Recipe
How was my recipe for Fried Eggplant
"Fried Eggplant" is a simple yet delicious recipe from Eggplant. I know that many people don't like eggplant, but you just try out this recipe, you will surely like it. It can be prepared instantly. If I don't have much more vegetables in my fridge, and I am not in mood of cooking, then I go for "Fried Eggplant". It has simple recipe and awesome taste.
Ingredients for Fried Eggplant
- 1 Egg Plant, (cut into round slices)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- To taste Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- coriander leaves, for garnishing
Instructions for making Fried Eggplant
- Cut Eggplant into round Slices.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and lemon juice to it. keep this aside for at least half an hour.
- Now take oil in a pan, heat it and fry this eggplant in it, till it becomes tender.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve it with Indian Chapati
My other Recipes
- Pav Bhaji : "Pav" means bread and "Bhaji" means curry. But the curry here is of mashed vegetables. It is very famous Indian Dish.Try it out, you will surely like it.
- Chicken Kadai: "Chicken Kadai" is a dish named after the utensil, which is used for cooking. "Kadai" is the Hindi word for Pan . This dish has got very thick gravy.
- Chinese Chicken Fried Rice: There is no explanation required about "Chinese Fried Rice". It is famous all over the world. But as we Indian like spicy food, the "Chinese Fried Rice" we make are also bit spicy. Here is the recipe for Indian Style "Chinese Fried Rice".