- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
Really Easy Stuffed Chicken Recipe
This is a very simple chicken recipe that tastes great. It takes very little time to prepare so is a great option for a lunch if you are in a bit of a rush.
2 chicken breast
1 portion mozzarella
1 packet parma ham
1 Jar of Pasta Sauce
- Butterfly the (cut partway through the chicken breasts so that you can make a sort of pouch out of it) chicken breasts
- Slice up the mozzarella and place it into the chicken pouch
- Fold the chicken over and wrap it in the parma ham to keep the chicken together and prevent the cheese from falling out.
- Place into a casserole dish and put into the oven until the chicken is white throughout and fully cooked.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the chicken and place back into the oven until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Take out of the oven and serve. You can eat this dish with pasta or vegetables or chips, to be honest you can have it with whatever you wish.
I hope you enjoy this really easy to make recipe.