- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake Cheesecake
Cheesecake is a delicious dessert to serve and is a lot of fun for children to make. So for your viewing pleasure I have put together a great no bake cheesecake recipe that is easy for your kids to make.
Kids love to make things and it helps to develop their creativity. Teaching kids to cook at an early age means that they are better equipped to look after themselves when they get older and move out of the parental home. Once your child leaves home to go to College or whatever you are going to be glad that you taught them at least a few tricks around the kitchen. I have met so many College students who have no idea how to boil an egg. Learning to cook is a great thing for kids and it is a great way to bond with them and teach them how to be independent creatures.
I hope you and your kids enjoy this easy no bake cheesecake recipe.
No Bake Cheesecake
Kids No Bake Cheesecake
Ingredients for No Bake Cheesecake
250g Digestive Biscuit Crumbs
50g Margarine, Melted
1 Leaf Geletin
50ml Cold Water
250g Cream Cheese, Softened
50ml Lemon Juice
250ml Whipping Cream, Whipped
200g Strawberry Halves
1) Mix together the 50g of sugar, biscuit crumbs and the margarine, then press the mixture onto the bottom of your chosen cake tin. This will form the base of the cake
2) Dissolve the gelatin in the water over a low heat
3) Grab a blender or food processor and tip into it the cream cheese and the sugar and blend until well mixed
4) Add the gelatin to the cream cheese and sugar and blend again until well mixed
5) Place the mixture into the fridge for about 30mins so that the mixture thickens slightly
6) Once the mixture has thickened slightly pour the whipped cream into the mixture and fold it in
7) Spread the mixture over the bisuit base and leave the cake in the fridge until it has set and become nice and firm
8) To finnish the cake off place your strawberry halves onto the cake in a decorative pattern
9) Serve and enjoy!
Other great Recipes
- What the hell is Kale?: 1 Week of Kale recipes eBook: David Costa: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store
What the hell is Kale?: 1 Week of Kale recipes eBook: David Costa: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store