Easy No-Bake Chocolate Dessert Recipes
If you're looking for a simple and quick dessert for a last minute potluck, unexpected guests, or "just because," here are three easy chocolate dessert recipes that require no baking!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Oat Bars
- 1 c butter
- 1/2 c packed brown sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 c quick cooking oats
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- Grease a 9x9 in. pan.
- In microwave, melt butter in a large microwave-safe bowl (heat on high 30 seconds at a time until butter is completely melted).
- Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, and oats. Mix well. Cover for 3 minutes. Mix contents until well blended.
- Press half of mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Reserve the other half for topping.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl (approximately 1 minute).
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the crust in pan and spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over the chocolate layer.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before cutting into bars.
1 package chocolate almond bark (20 or 24 oz)
- Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Crushed Sandwich Creme Cookies
- Candy Coated Chocolate Candies
- Melt entire package of bark according to package instructions.
- Spread evenly on a Silpat-lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with desired topping(s).
- Cool in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Take out of refrigerator and let stand for 10-15 minutes before breaking into pieces.
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg 18 oz sandwich creme cookies, crushed, reserving 1 cup on the side (leaves approximately 3 cups left)
- 1 pkg 12 or 14 oz melting chocolate, melted
- Combine cream cheese and 3 cups cookie crumbs.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- Place on Silpat-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.